Juicing Superfood No1
Ginger, I used to hate the stuff bar having it in a Thai green curry, but now I have to fight myslef to avoid putting it in most juices I do,I will share with you my favourite apple & ginger or pineapple and ginger shot, which I love 1st thing in the morning tastes great and fills your body will aliveness and zing to face the day…so why is ginger so good?? Here’s 9 good reasons to get stuck into a bit of Ginger! Be it in your juice or in your life…
- Haven’t been feeling hungry? Eat fresh ginger just before lunch to stoke a dull appetite and fire up the digestive juices.
- Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
- Ginger clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including the pesky sinuses that tend to flare up from time to time.
- Feeling airsick or nauseous? Chew on ginger, preferably tossed in a little honey.
- Can’t stop the toot-a-thon? Gas—oops—guess what?! Ginger helps reduce flatulence!
- Tummy moaning and groaning under cramps? Munch on ginger.
- Reeling under joint pain? Ginger, with its anti-inflammatory properties—can bring relief. Float some ginger essential oil in your bath to help aching muscles and joints.
- Just had surgery? Chewing ginger post-operation can help overcome nausea.
- Stir up some ginger tea to get rid of throat and nose congestion. And when there’s a nip in the air, the warming benefits of this tasty tea are even greater!